The Opt-In Manager is where you manage all recipients for your campaigns Opt-In list. You can...
- Move or Copy an Opt-In list from one campaign to another
- Add any registered user to your campaigns Opt-In list by User Name
- Download the current Opt-In list to Excel, Word or PDF
- Edit, Delete or add new people to your Opt-In list
- Upload a CSV file containing Email, First Name and Last Name recipient details.
\Move/Copy Opt-In Lists
- Select the Campaign you want to move/copy from in the Opt-In List Manager list.
- Select the Campaign you want to move/copy to in the Move/Copy Opt-Ins list
- To move the opt-ins, click Move. To copy the opt-ins, click Copy
To add a single user by user name: Type the user name into the Add Single User text box and
click "Add User"
To Edit an existing opt-in, click the "pencil" icon in the first column of the Opt-In Data
To Delete an existing opt-in, click the "trash can" icon in the last column of the Opt-In Data
To manually add a new opt-in, click on the "Add New Record" icon at the top of the Opt-In Data
Grid, complete the form and click the "checkbox" icon to save.
To import a user list from a CSV file, click the Add button at the bottom of the Opt-In Manager, click
Browse to locate the file and then click the Import Subscribers button. At that time, the information
in your CSV file will be imported into your Opt-In list.
Columns should be in the following order:
First Name, Last Name, Email Address